Monday, December 14, 2009

Polycystic Ovarian Disease More Condition_symptoms How Can I Get Pregnant If I Have Endometriosis And Polycystic Ovarian Disease Can You Help Me?

How can I get pregnant if I have Endometriosis and Polycystic ovarian disease can you help me? - polycystic ovarian disease more condition_symptoms

I'm in the same boat as you, I have two. At the moment I am with metformin, a drug for diabetes that I am not diabetic, but is used for women with PCOS to get ovulation. You can also place a procedure where they inject the fallopian tubes with dye to see if they are blocked, preventing the egg reach the uterus. Usually after this procedure when you see the disability, stains, and a way to unlock some quiet opening, and people tend to get an early pregnancy after this procedure. I'm taking metformin for a month, no time, but I'm also inc .. The next step is getting the wrong procedure and may take with him Clomid, the fertility is like a drug ... You should def. see a gynecologist and discuss their concerns with them .. know what to bring and what to do. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment