Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cool Profile Pics Ideas Facebook Profile Picture Ideas How Can I Make A Really Cool Profile Picture With Photoshop?

How can I make a really cool profile picture with Photoshop? - cool profile pics ideas facebook profile picture ideas

Photoshop CS3, and I'm good with him, but they lacked ideas for my paintings Facebook profile. Can someone me any ideas or tutorials on anything interesting? I have pictures of things like a caricature effect of Sin City, but idk do what next.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Jonathon B said...

My recommendation for interesting effects in Photoshop Gradients Contrary to what you have to do is to use a normal course and over, where all parameters are set using differential mode. And then start overlapping gradients in the top of each other. For outstanding chance in various fields, ranging in different directions. This kind of thing

Then duplicate the layer, vertical or horizontal stripes, and mix the two layers of different ways. Then duplicate it again .... or create another layer and make the difference in gradients and blending several possibilities are endless, and mix them together to consider how you can get some special effects. One of my best wallpaper was created, that I used for this purpose. See the link shown below.

Post a Comment