Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Fake Your Fever For An Ear Thermometer How Do I Fake Sick For School Tomorro?

How do I fake sick for school tomorro? - how to fake your fever for an ear thermometer

Ok, I just need a. ... Day of Mental Health. I only need help to remove them. I know that lying is bad, but I can not really go Tomorro, so please do not respond by saying: "Oh, miss, do not you in school, they need." This is not a normal thing, I just need a day off and one day will not spoil my future.

So we have to leave the track, please help. I need to know ...
1. How do you get chapped lips fast
2. How to fake a fever *
3. How can I eat, I'm sick
4. Find Pantyhose
5. How to make your head warm for a while, not just a quick fix (that as soon as my mother really felt like disappearing into the forehead)
6. Other suggestions

Thanks in advance!

* What happens with a fever. For now I have a99.something temp but for me normal. If I am ill, usually in the range of 103-104

No comments:

Post a Comment