Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Does Strep Throat Cause You To Be Tired Can Strep Through Also Cause Swollen Gums?

Can strep through also cause swollen gums? - does strep throat cause you to be tired

My friend is really sick. went to the doctor on Friday and said he had a sore throat. They gave amoxicilan. But it is also very dizziness, nausea, always tired, and fever. woke up this morning and now have swollen gums, now I'm not a doctor, but that does not mean, as a sore throat to me ...

What a sound? I think he has mononucleosis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he had an allergic reaction to drugs!
go see a doctor / hospital, and fast!

Anonymous said...

both mono-and STREP (could be) for neck pain, which the DR TEST STREP for [Y monkey? IF YES, YOU HAVE THE NBOT DR. AS for the inflammation of the gums, please go OT DR

Post a Comment