Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Cable Mart Discount Is There A Difference In A Cable Tv Wall Plate From Wal-mart And One You Would Get From The Cable Company?

Is there a difference in a cable tv wall plate from Wal-mart and one you would get from the cable company? - my cable mart discount

I'm happy about some of the son to break into my house and bought a blackboard Wal-Mart. I watched the install on my cable company and is a little different. Is there a difference? I ask, in the form of image and signal quality, not seen.

Thank you, CL.

2 comments:

mike said...

Overall, they are more or less the same. When you install everything correctly, you will not see the difference. I installed cable for the year, and uses a variety of components, and never noticed a difference once installed.

DSM Handyman said...

They work the same, but the cable company is probably much higher. The splitter cable companies, the quality is probably much better than Wal-Mart.

Post a Comment