Friday, January 1, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Photos Had An Ovarian Cyst Rupture Over 2 Weeks Ago...now Starting To Have Pain Again In Same Place.. No Insurance!?

Had an ovarian cyst rupture over 2 weeks ago...now starting to have pain again in same place.. No insurance!? - ovarian cyst photos

Hello,
I am 25 years old, lives in Boston without my health insurance ..
Two weeks ago, appears to be a ruptured ovarian cyst (left side) had.
I went to family planning and gynecological exam.
Since no insurance and he had to pay $ 200 in his pocket to see, I asked if I could go without an ultra, it would be an additional $ 150 ..

However, during consideration of the gynecologist noticed a sore spot on my neck as "in my neck.
Now, after 2 weeks ... after he felt better .. I began to feel left more than the pain.

I did some online research on ovarian cancer and cancer of the cervix ..

I am beginning to get nervous.
Am I right?
Anyone who has ideas of what could be the cause of back pain? And no insurance ..
What can I do?
I know that Massachusetts has free health care, I have a complete application .. I just checked rewarding copies of photos of my work on tor see if you qualify ...
But in the meantime .. I think the problem is getting worse .. Ovary
Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment